Baguette Bag - Butterfly Stripes
The Zebra Blue Butterfly gets its name because their wings have stripes that resemble a zebra coat, only that it’s blue instead of black! Now, what do you call an earth-friendly baguette that’s good for these zebra blue butterflies? A baguette with no nasty stripes! Made from 100% organic cotton and recycled material, these pretty baguettes are perfect for an impromptu trip to the corner cafe or party night. And hey, these bags hold more than your cellphone!
- Made with 100% water-resistant organic cotton fabric
- Inner lining made from water-resistant recycled PET bottles (2 bottles recycled)
- Adjustable organic cotton handles for comfortable carrying
- Inside zipper pocket and zipper closure
- Made with love in ethically certified manufacturing facilities
Out of stock
Email when stock available
Use code ECO10 to get 10% off on your first purchase!
Keeping it real: A cosy baguette shoulder bag that holds your close-to-heart essentials is definitely a keeper! Put in your cell-phone, keys, lipstick… well, you get the idea 😉 And carry this baguette wherever the wind leads you and slay sustainably in style!
10" X 5.5" X 1.5"
- Outer Material - 100% Water-resistant Organic Cotton. Organic cotton is a really awesome fabric because it combines the best of cotton, while grown with less water, pesticides, and energy!
- Lining - Water-resistant Recycled PET bottle material. Recycled PET is absolutely amazing for the environment as we actually take waste plastic out of the environment and give it a cute second life! BPA, Phtalalates, Lead and PVC free.
Do not wash, wipe with a damp cloth. Do not iron, air dry.
This baguette bag is cute and the perfect sustainable fashion statement. Use it for work, travel, or a day out!
We stand by our products! Each of our products has been carefully designed to have the highest levels of quality and sustainability. But if you ever find yourself not completely happy, we will take back the product (no questions asked!). Just drop us an email on [email protected]. We just ask that you try and let us know within 30 days