Baguette Bag - Classic Night Black
Tell us one better conversation filler than “Are you a morning or a night person?”. But we love nights just as the day! Btw, according to a recent observation, nights are warming at a faster rate than daytime temperatures! This potentially impacts weather patterns, making it more difficult for us to recover from the climate crisis. It’s high time we switch to sustainable and green options. Our organic Classic Night Black baguette is the perfect go-to options for the earth-friendly night owls out there!
- Made with 100% water-resistant organic cotton fabric
- Inner lining made from water-resistant recycled PET bottles (2 bottles recycled)
- Adjustable organic cotton handles for comfortable carrying
- Inside zipper pocket and zipper closure
- Made with love in ethically certified manufacturing facilities
Use code ECO10 to get 10% off on your first purchase!
Keeping it real: A cosy baguette shoulder bag that holds your close-to-heart essentials is definitely a keeper! Put in your cell-phone, keys, lipstick… well, you get the idea 😉 And carry this baguette wherever the wind leads you and slay sustainably in style!
10" X 5.5" X 1.5"
- Outer Material - 100% Water-resistant Organic Cotton. Organic cotton is a really awesome fabric because it combines the best of cotton, while grown with less water, pesticides, and energy!
- Lining - Water-resistant Recycled PET bottle material. Recycled PET is absolutely amazing for the environment as we actually take waste plastic out of the environment and give it a cute second life! BPA, Phtalalates, Lead and PVC free.
Do not wash, wipe with a damp cloth. Do not iron, air dry.
This baguette bag is cute and the perfect sustainable fashion statement. Use it for work, travel, or a day out!
We stand by our products! Each of our products has been carefully designed to have the highest levels of quality and sustainability. But if you ever find yourself not completely happy, we will take back the product (no questions asked!). Just drop us an email on [email protected]. We just ask that you try and let us know within 30 days