Box Sling - Riverine
What’s not so mainstream but is highly popular? Riverines! These are inland wetlands found near the main river. Riverines are home to several wildlife species that hang around these little streams. Not only that, they help balance the ecosystem while flooding too. Haul all your essentials in this organic Riverine moon bag, and seize the day by saving riverines!
- Made with 100% water-resistant organic cotton fabric
- Inner lining made from water-resistant recycled PET bottles (3 bottles recycled)
- Adjustable tape handles for comfortable carrying
- Inside open pocket and zipper closure
- Made with love in ethically certified manufacturing facilities
The hands-free carry along you've always wanted! If you're looking for a perfectly sized sidekick bag for your daily adventures, you've come to the right place. Organize your must-have essentials and carry them in style! Easy to use in a rush, good for the planet, perfect for you!
8.5" X 5.5" X 2.5"
- Outer Material - 100% Water-resistant Organic Cotton. Organic cotton is a really awesome fabric because it combines the best of cotton, while grown with less water, pesticides, and energy!
- Lining - Water-resistant Recycled PET bottle material. Recycled PET is absolutely amazing for the environment as we actually take waste plastic out of the environment and give it a cute second life! BPA, Phtalalates, Lead and PVC free.
Do not wash, wipe with a damp cloth. Do not iron, air dry.
The FUNctional sling bags in town, with an eco-friendly touch!
Ethical and vegan, these box bags help you stow all the must-have essentials and keep them safe too!
We give back 10% of each purchase to a cause of your choice. We've tied up with some amazing organizations that work on helping nature, and you choose whom to give back to. Read more here.
We stand by our products! Each of our products has been carefully designed to have the highest levels of quality and sustainability. But if you ever find yourself not completely happy, we will take back the product (no questions asked!). Just drop us an email on [email protected]. We just ask that you try and let us know within 30 days