Moon Bag - Kintsugi
Kintsugi is a beautiful Japanese art practice where broken pieces of an object are put to place with gold. This humbling practice embraces the idea that when something’s broken, it can be repaired. Also, we can actually create something more unique, beautiful, and resilient out of it. For the beautifully imperfect you, here’s a perfect-for-the-planet moon bag! Our home planet is recovering through our conscious actions and we can definitely take more steps to make earth as imperfectly perfect as it can be!
- Made with 100% water-resistant organic cotton fabric
- Inner lining made from water-resistant recycled PET bottles (2 bottles recycled)
- Adjustable organic cotton handles for comfortable carrying
- Inside zipper pocket and zipper closure
- Made with love in ethically certified manufacturing facilities
Use code ECO10 to get 10% off on your first purchase!
You don’t know you need this bag until you can’t go anywhere without it. Literally, your best friend-bag! Also, you don’t have to rummage through to find a pack of gum, your AirPods, keys, or lip balm. Surprisingly spacious and compact, these moon bags hold your stuff and are sustainably stylish too!
10" X 6" X 1.5"
- Outer Material - 100% Water-resistant Organic Cotton. Organic cotton is a really awesome fabric because it combines the best of cotton, while grown with less water, pesticides, and energy!
- Lining - Water-resistant Recycled PET bottle material. Recycled PET is absolutely amazing for the environment as we actually take waste plastic out of the environment and give it a cute second life! BPA, Phtalalates, Lead and PVC free.
Do not wash, wipe with a damp cloth. Do not iron, air dry.
Ethically crafted, pretty to keep, made for our planet! Now it's your turn to slay these eco-friendly moon bags with your favorite outfits!
We stand by our products! Each of our products has been carefully designed to have the highest levels of quality and sustainability. But if you ever find yourself not completely happy, we will take back the product (no questions asked!). Just drop us an email on [email protected]. We just ask that you try and let us know within 30 days