Darling Sling - Snake Love
This bag is inspired by.. you guessed it, snakes! Did you know that there are 3789 species of snakes? Unfortunately, snakes are seriously under threat. Many species are endangered and some are on the brink of extinction due to habitat destruction, urban development, and global warming. It is up to us to preserve them and other species on our earth by making sustainable choices.
- Made with 100% water-resistant organic cotton fabric
- Inner lining made from water-resistant recycled PET bottles (4 bottles recycled)
- Vegan leather handles for comfortable carrying
- Inside zipper pocket, an open pocket, and zipper closure
- Made with love in ethically certified manufacturing facilities
Use code ECO10 to get 10% off on your first purchase!
"Oh Darling, please believe me, I'll never do you no harm!" That's our sling, speaking to you and our planet! This bag is eco fashion at it's finest. Made with some amazing sustainable materials, this sling is the perfect bag for a night out or just everyday sustainability! While this sling isn't nearly enough to carry all our burdens, it does a nifty job of carrying our unread texts, galleons and some nice mascara!
9" X 7.5" X 3.5"
- Outer Material - 100% Water-resistant Organic Cotton. Organic cotton is a really awesome fabric because it combines the best of cotton, while grown with less water, pesticides, and energy!
- Lining - Water-resistant Recycled PET bottle material. Recycled PET is absolutely amazing for the environment as we actually take waste plastic out of the environment and give it a cute second life! BPA, Phtalalates, Lead and PVC free.
Do not wash, wipe with a damp cloth. Do not iron, air dry.
This women's sling bag is cute and the perfect sustainable fashion statement. Use it for work, travel or a day out.
We stand by our products! Each of our products has been carefully designed to have the highest levels of quality and sustainability. But if you ever find yourself not completely happy, we will take back the product (no questions asked!). Just drop us an email on [email protected]. We just ask that you try and let us know within 30 days